This article contains numbers of useful homo phonic words that are helping to improving the vocabulary powers.
For knowing proper English, we must required to know the uses of some common homo phonic words which are sounding same way but actually their meanings are different from each other. My articles about homo phonic words are very very vital to handle that problems. If one can able to learnt them regularly, then only can able to manage the words. I request you all must read and collect them within spending some times here only. Following are the some more homo phonic words which make you confuse to using in your day today life. Here, there are more numbers of homo phonic words with meaning and uses. Just use them in your life and it influences your English knowledge a lot. Following are the some Homo Phonic words for your betterment.
96. (a) Lo :-used to draw attention to an interesting or amazing event.
(b) Low :- Bellow the usual level.
Example:- Quality is bellow my imaginations.
97. (a) Load:- The amount of weight carried, especially by a vehicle, a structure such as a bridge, or an animal.
Example:- That truck contains already a lots of load with it.
(b) Lode:- A deposit of valuable ore occurring between definite limits in the surrounding rock.
Example:- In Odisha there are lots of lodes present every where.
98. (a) Loan:- An amount of money that is borrowed, often from a bank, and has to be paid back.
Example:- Many people took loans from the banks now a days.
(b) Lone:- Having no companions; solitary or single.
Example:- It is better to stay with books than making bad friends.
99. (a) Lucks:-The force that causes things, especially good things, to happen to you by chance and not as a result of your own efforts or abilities.
Example:- There is lucks which helped him a lot for gaining personality.
(b) Lox:-A kind of brine-cured salmon, having either a salt cure or a sugar cure.
Example:- Many women prefer lox for washing themselves.
100. (a) Loot:- A large numbers of people together took out somethings from the houses or shops.
Example:- During Bhart bandha many people loots a lot of shops from our areas.
(b) Lute:-A musical instrument that has a body with a round back and a flat top, a long neck, and strings that are played with the fingers.
Example:- Priya likes to play the lute everyday.
Please, read and share it. Thanks a lot.