There are lots of information about adjectives, I have provided here. Some additional information required to known you all. If you read one by one the articles which are containing about adjectives, can able to clear about that. For knowing about the adjectives mean to no more about your part of speech. Therefore, you all most be aware about the adjectives. This one my last article for about the adjectives.
Some Additional Information:
1. Each, Either, Every, Neither etc. are always followed by singular noun. No, plural nouns are followed these adjectives. Following examples are helping you all for understanding the above.
a) We never said: Each students are interest about mathematics.
b) But we most said: Each student is not interest about mathematics.
2. The following adjectives are not using as comparative degree because they already using as the superlative degree. They are:- Unique, Ideal, Perfect, Complete, Universal, Entire, Extreme, Chief, Full, Round, Squire etc. These are the some of the adjectives, which are always used as the superlative degrees.
How We Use Them in Our day today life?
a) we never said:- It is most extreme hot. Instead we can say it as
b) It is extreme hot.
a) Sardar Patel was the most unique politician of the world. (wrong)
b) Sardar Patel was the unique politician of the world. (correct)
3. Superlative degree can not be used with “than”
Example:- We can’t say:- This pen is worst than the one in my pen stand.
We most say:- This pen is worse than the one in my pen stand.
4. Some words like ‘number’, ‘quantity’, ‘amount’ etc. present in a sentence, there we used ‘small’ instead of ‘little’ as a qualifying adjectives. Following examples are helping you all to understanding the above rules.
a) We don’t say:- My sister has invested a little amount of money in the share market.
b) We most say:- My sister has invested a small amount of money in the share market.
5. When positive degree preceded by ‘the’ it refers to plural common noun.
6. Some nouns here are made from adjectives by giving them a plural sense. Betters,belongings,movables, elders, goods, eatables, ancients, morals, sweets, particulars,necessaries etc.
This is all about the adjectives. Just read them one by one of my published articles which helping you all for your betterment. Please, share these articles to the friends or any keens for their betterment. Thanks all of you as beings my friend here.
Open the link and know about my final article of adjectives.