Generally, we committed many errors during our conversations in English. That are serious mistakes we committed during the conversations. Now the time we must identify them and trying to overcomes them here with me. We have lots of wrong understanding towards them. Some where we speak such a wrong English that, we should not. Here, I am trying to using those wrongly speaking words and how we actually required them to do during conversations. Just follow my table and gain a lots of knowledge about that.
|Wrongly Speaking||The Actually Used|
|1. Don’t mention.
2. It is true fact.
3. Are you living in Delhi?
4. As you like.
5. He died of over eating.
6. He has no lust of money.|
7. What a fun?
8. I lived in that hotel for two days.
9. Please, tell us everything in brief.
10. He sat in a tree.
11. One must do his duty.
12. Om is my cousin brother.
13. He has grown into a beautiful youth.
14. He is a family man.
15. There is no other alternative.
16. This is more better.
17. What is the cost of this computer?
18. Translate this passage from English to Odia.
19. I have learnt this article word by word.
20. I am going to cut my hair.
21. I asked him that why he was late.
22. It is a female compartment.
23. Open your book on page fifteen.
24. He has gone to foreign.
25. He died from cancer.
26. He is teller than me.
27. I saw a dream last night.
28. Please, pay for your bill.
29. He said a lot of lies.
30. Don’t interfere in my work.
|1. Mention not.
2. It is a fact.
3. Do you live in Delhi.
4. As you like it.
5. He died from over eating.
6. He has no lust for money.
7. What fun!
8. I stayed in that hotel for two days.
9. Please,tell us everything in short.
10. He sat on a tree.
11. One must do one’s duty.
12. Om is my cousin.
13. He gas grown into a handsome youth.
14. He is a man with a family.
15. There is no alternative.
16. This is better.
17. What is the price of this computer?
18. Translate this passage from English into Odia.
19. I have learnt this article word for word.
20. I am going to have my hair cut.
21. I asked him why he was late.
22. It is a ladies compartment.
23. Open your book at page fifteen.
24. He has gone abroad.
25. He died of cancer.
26. He is teller than I.
27. I had a dream last night.
28. Please, pay your bill.
29. He told a lot of lies.
30. Don’t interfere with my work.
These are the some serious mistakes we are committed during conversations. There are hundreds and thousands numbers of common mistakes that we committed in our day-to-day life during conversations. Please, read them mindfully and using them when converse. I love to say that maximum of my friends trying to change themselves through my articles. Thanks you all for your lots of love and affections. Please, like,share and comment on it.